tagged

I was tagged by my friend Laura at With Love from Pittsburgh and I'm always up for a challenge!

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
-more dishes from ebay, I just can't stop!
-Verners rootbeer from Dean and Deluca (the best!)
-lunch at chipotle

2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
-I recently downloaded the album 'Between the Lines' by Janis Ian, I don't really believe in downloading individual songs, not sure why.
-the album 'bring ya to the brink' by Cyndi Lauper ( sooo good!)
-Tolomeo (opera) by Handel

3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
Vapiano's
work
Dean and Deluca courtyard

4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
OK -this is probably impossible for me to do -i have 100's of 'favorite movies' but here are 3 in no particular order:
-Gigi (1958)
-Marie Antoinette (both the new and old versions, 2006 & 1938)
-Mary Poppins (1964)
-thoroughly modern millie (1967)
-funny face (1957)
-Great Expectations (1998)
-ok i'll stop or this list will take all day long

5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
my books and magazines (yes, all of them - it's a COLLECTION)
my dishes (yes, all of them again)
my condo

6. What 3 things can you not live without?
-my friends
-design magazines
-beautiful music

7. What would be your 3 wishes?
-to win the lottery, I won't lie about this one-it's true....
-a long life for all my family and friends ( and me! )
-a cure for alzheimers

8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
-visited Venice
-been married
-had my own project as an architect under my own name

9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
-cheesecake
-sour patch kids
-sharp cheddar cheese

10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
-Kathy Griffin (she would be SOOO fun!)
-Martha Stewart (my idol)
-Miles Redd (my favorite designer)

11. Name 3 things that freak you out
-cockroaches
-cockroaches
-cockroaches

12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
I don't like this question...hmmmm
-modest (well, obviously if I hate talking about myself)
-2
-3 (i'll fill these in later.......)

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
-the piano
-i have an 'eye'
-architecting (yes, it can be a verb.......)

14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
-a dog -yorkshire terrier
-a bigger condo -1 bedroom
-a LONG vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment