Ciao Bella!

I came across this gelato from Martha Stewart Living -she mentioned the company and in particular their blood orange gelato ( yummy! ). I've become a fan of this brand and have about 3 different tubs in my fridge now with my 3 favorite flavors - hazlenut ( my FAVORITE i've had from any brand!), blackberry cabernet ( really delicious) and of course chocolate. I like that they use all natural ingredients, have delicious but unusual flavors and the packaging is really pretty (i'll admit that is part of the draw! call me a snob!). Definitely check this out next time you are at the supermarket for a special treat, you won't regret it! I recommend any of the flavors listed above -if you try any others let me know what you think!
Pretty website online HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment