Janus et Cie party

Tonight after work I stopped by the opening party for Janus et Cie hosted by Architectural Digest in their new store on Cadys alley here in DC. I got there before the crowds luckily so was able to get a few shots of the beautiful store.
They had BEAUTIFUL spring flowers set up everywhere, a touch of spring even with todays blast of cold air!
Anne from LA was able to show us through the new product lines, really impressive! The furniture is all as well designed as could be desired!
I especially loved this set of table and chairs: I could see this inside or out, what do you think?
I loved the green orchids floating in the bowl too.In the center of the store is this huge atrium with fake greenery climing the walls. It's so beautiful! They had a live band in the atrium space playing, which was really nice (as well as the full bar!).
I've always loved these exterior daybeds - PERFECT for near a pool! Couldn't you spend all day in this? Anne told us that it's available in a full sized mattress as well!

If you find yourself in Georgetown check out their new store!! or online at Janus et Cie

No comments:

Post a Comment