An amazing opportunity.

You may have noticed on her blog that Dominique Browning is leading a trip through India as part of her Slow Love Life tour. Talk about the trip of a lifetime! read the itinerary here. Who hasn't been fascinated by this exotic country and I for one can think of no better place to travel to with the fascinating Browning; I only wish I could go!
India is a study in contrasts, according to a good friend of mine who has lived there for the past 2 years and who provided me with these photos. Incredible wealth and incredible poverty coexist in a land rich with tradition and beauty but rife with problems facing many developing nations. Her monthly emails of her encounters and trials keep me fascinated with this exotic country.
I hope someone will go on this tour and report back to me their many experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment