ICAA upcoming lecture


Join the Mid-Atlantic chapter of the ICAA (Institute of Classical Architecture & Art) on Thursday, April 18th, for a lecture given by Gary L Brewer, partner at Robert A. M. Stern Architects, on their latest book Evidence. I've already purchased my copy and can assure you it matches the quality of Stern's other books and is such a beautiful exhibit of their work. Copies of the book will be available for purchase at the lecture.
Also I'm pleased to announce that I'm now a board member of the Mid-Atlantic ICAA and I encourage you to join us for our lectures and tours located in the area; join the organization at the website. I'll be sure to share them all with you here on the blog for those unable to attend.
Information on the lecture is available here, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment